Saturday, December 31, 2016

How I Chose My Blog Name!

Good Morning,
      So for you to get to know me I will need to tell you a little bit of why I do things, Starting with why and how I chose the name for my blog! First off It was trouble, oh boy was it hard, but I just kept at it. I was always choosing something someone already had and it was frustrating. I just kept writing down key words that I liked and put things together.  I needed something unique so I knew it wouldnt be taken. I didn't want something with my name in it just because it felt to simple to me, but I also didn't want to have just crocheting or sewing in the title just because thats not all I do and I didn't want to sell my blog short or myself, so then I began asking friends and family! Why not right? Different perspective and maybe thinking of names your brain just cant find at the moment! And that was the key, we came up with Corner, and Creative and I was sure that those two names I wanted to incorporate into the title! So then I just had to come up with making it flow, Well Its My was perfect to saying exactly what I wanted to say Its My!! So putting it together making Its My Creative Corner!
And Creative things is what I Plan to bring! I have some new chunky beanies I'm starting to make so stay tuned for the new beanie post!    Have a wonderful day- Chevelle


No comments:

Post a Comment