Thursday, December 29, 2016

Day 1.... Lets Do this!

Hello!
   Today is a good day, Just getting everything figured out and worked out to make my blog the best it can be. I have started making my pages so you all can see my work and what I have made so far, now that I have my blog up and running as I make new things I will take pictures along the way and you can see the inside to my creations. I love making things, its very relaxing and it makes me so happy. I am quite fast at what I do to, I know so many people sew and crochet and do all the things I can do, but what makes me different from everyone else is I have things that not many people do have, and I do sell ALL the things I make at a very low and affordable price and that is always NICE! If you want to know a little more about me I will be creating the about me page and you can find out EVERYTHING there! I am fun and outgoing and I love to talk so blogging will be the perfect thing for me! I hope to have lots of things coming in the future and look forward to seeing some comments below! Have a wonderful day- Chevelle

No comments:

Post a Comment